Terms & Conditions
Full payment in advance for any mode of advisory service and training program. No part payment accepted.
- Payment will not be refunded for training under any circumstances after completion of training workshop.
- The minimum subscription period will be 1 month.
- All reports will be given on WhatsApp and Email.
- Advisory calls will be given through WhatsApp and through SMS, only if the case of major internet connectivity issue.
- By joining or registering in the mailing list of Chart Levels Advisory / www.chartlevels.com or by filling any form, you have chosen to receive free updates via email, sms or any other modes of communication and will abide by all the terms mentioned herewith. These terms maybe subject to change from time to time and you are bound by such changes.
- By joining the mailing list of Chart Levels Advisory or www.chartlevels.com or subscribing to any of our paid services you have chosen to receive via, email, WhatsApp, SMS or other modes of communication, research-based updates in text video or webinar formats or new technology formats that maybe available from time to time.
- Membership/Subscription means paid access to our advisory calls and its updates posted on www.chartlevels.com. It neither guarantees a quantity or number of updates nor timeliness or a fixed time of update. It is however the endeavor of Chart Levels Advisory to maintain the highest level of accuracy timeliness and quality in its work.
- Chart Levels Advisory and www.chartlevels.com are syndrome to each other its one and same for any of our services.
- All content published on www.chartlevels.com is the property of the company and copyright. Redistribution, republication, plagiarism, without prior approval from Chart Levels Advisory and without proper credit is subject to legal action under Indian copyright law.
- Certain portions of the website have restricted access meant for subscribers only. Restricted access rules may change from time to time and it’s the sole discretion of Chart Levels Advisory as to which portions of the website will be restricted to members and which will be public. Prior intimation of such changes will not be given.
- If Chart Levels Advisory provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. The company may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Chart Levels Advisory provides services subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By subscribing to these services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Agreement is made between us and you. We reserve the right at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement, change the services, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the service, or change any fees or charges for the service.
Code of Conduct
While using any of the Service you agree not to:Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or subscriber from using the Service, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of any of the Service or Website.
Use the Website for any unlawful purpose
Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent. Transmit any content or information comprising the Service or Website, which is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights
Engage in spamming or flooding
Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component. Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any portion of the Service or Website.
Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service or Website. “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or Website without our prior written authorization.
Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service, Website or its contents.
Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their / our express consent or Permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated to use the Service or Website through your subscription, username or password.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
If you are our subscriber, and you have reason to believe that your online account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information and immediately notify us by emailing us at: email@example.com
This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. We may terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the Site or any portion thereof, immediately, in the event we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this Agreement. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate this agreement without cause.
Services and Tools
Your use of certain services / Website may be governed by additional rules, which are available on the Site or by hyperlink from other sites, in connection with the Service. By using any Service, you are acknowledging that you have reviewed all corresponding rules and agree to be bound by them. Some of the Services may have been provided by third parties for your use. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of all services is solely at your risk.
Ownership and Restrictions on Use
The copyright to the services / Website is owned by Chart Levels Advisory. You may only access and use the material, and download and/or print out only one copy of any material, solely for your personal use. You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute material in any way without our prior written permission. Modification of the material or use of the material for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.